Welcome to my Artoon Gallery Cash Empire review!
It’s likely that you heard about this Art course and now you want to get more info before joining.
First thing first, I respect the fact that you take the time to do your own research before putting your money into any product online.
That’s the perfect way to avoid scams and find the legitimate way to make money online.
But what is Artoon gallery Cash Empire about, really? How does it work? How much do you need to invest to get access? Can you really make money off it? Is Artoon Gallery Cash Empire a scam? This post will cover those basic questions.
Get comfy and pay close attention because I’m going to tell you everything there’s to know. This will help you decide whether or not the Artoon gallery cash Empire is the right method for you to make money online.
Without further due, let’s get started.
What is Artoon Gallery cash Empire? Review Summary
Name: Artoon Gallery Cash Empire
Owner: Jimmy Chapel
Product Type: Course
Verdict: Artoon Gallery cash Empire is a great course that allows you to turn any picture into a physical canvas painting and sell it on Amazon. But there’s some issues. In fact, the only place you can sell those paintings is Amazon. So, the potential is very limited. Also, ask yourself the question: Are people really buying expensive paintings($1000) online?
Answering this question will help you decide whether you should join or not.
==>>If you’re really serious about starting a long term sustainable online business that will give you the ability to sell any product you want online, and not being only limited to Amazon, then click the button below to see my #1 recommendation.
- What is Artoon Gallery Cash Empire about?
- Who is the owner?
- Who is Artoon Gallery Cash Empire for?
- How does it work?
- Inside the members area
- What I like about Artoon Gallery Cash Empire
- What I don’t like
- Artoon Gallery Cash Empire scam
- Final Word
What is Artoon Gallery Cash Empire?
Essentially, this is a fully developed software tool and system that turns any picture that you upload into a high quality premium physical canvas painting that is sold on Amazon.
Who is the owner?
The creator of this product is Jimmy Chapel. He’s an internet marketer, an entrepreneur and massive product creator.
He has created a bunch of online business courses on Clickbank. This dude has so many courses on internet marketing like videos, e-commerce, Drop shipping, affiliate marketing blogging, etc. So he’s got lot of experience and seems pretty legit.
Who is Artoon Gallery Cash Empire for?
- Anybody who wants to make money online from home.
- If you’re a home business entrepreneur.
- If you’re an affiliate marketer this maybe something you might want to look at.
- If you’re an e-commerce entrepreneur and you’re like kind of tired of doing all the inventory management, et.
- If you’re an Amazon eBay arbitrage marketer.
- If you’re a drop shipper.
- If you’re an art enthusiast.
- If you’re a photographer.
- If you are an Etsy creator, this may be something that’s worth checking out.
How does it work?
- Essentially what you’re going to do is upload pictures.
- Once you upload these pictures, they’ll be placed on Amazon by Artoon gallery as listings with high value ($1000+). In fact, Artoon Gallery is another company. It seems like they’ve partnered up with Jimmy Chapel to produce this product…
- So what they will do is then take your your photo, place it on Amazon and list it for as high as $1,000+. We’re talking about high-ticket…
- Then when someone comes along on Amazon and clicks to order, the Artoon gallery will automatically edit, build, package and distribute the paintings using their state of the art materials to your customer anywhere in the world…
- Once that happens, you then collect a flat $500 paycheck commission straight up…
So essentially you’re creating your own high ticket online painting Amazon store with this product.
- The Premium cloud software tool is $497.
- Upsell 1: Gold upgrade=> $97. That allows you to create many versions of the paintings that are lower cost value, so that people don’t buy a thousand dollars. maybe they’ll buy 750 or 500 and apparently you still get paid the same exact Commission which is $500…
- Upsell 2: VIP membership=> $147 per month. This allows you to make the pictures much more dynamic.
Inside the members area
The inside is really simple and easy to use. Once you get inside, The first thing you would need is to upload a photo.
- This consists of entering your full name, your PayPal address (this is the address where you’re going to receive your payment), and then you have to put in a photo.
- Once you have your name, your PayPal email address, you’ll need to upload an image. You also need to make sure that the image that you are uploading is 4800 x 3200 pixels, because remember this photo is going to be turned into a very large painting.
- Keep in mind that you can only use your own photos, the ones taken by you. Using someone else’s pictures may result in copyright issues. So be aware of that.
- Next, you want to put a title. so This title is going to be for your Amazon listing.
- Then you’re going to want to put a little description about what this is. This works pretty well with Amazon’s SEO.
- Finally, an explanation of the photo. Just clarify that the photo you are submitting is yours. If it belongs to someone else, you have to mention it too.
- Now you are all set and ready to go. click the “I agree that I’m providing accurate details above and claim full ownership with commercial rights of the image” button.
It does take about 24 hours for Artoon Gallery to get the image that you uploaded and put it on Amazon.
What I like about Artoon Gallery Cash Empire
- Ability to sell a High ticket physical product that you can promote and sell that leverages Amazon
- No product to create or source
- No inventory that you need to manage…
- No experience of training needed to get started in doing this.
- One sale can make back your investment…
- Using the Amazon platform, which is very reputable and trusted.
What I don’t like
- There is potential for copyright issues. So it’s probably in your best interest to use images that you own…
- You’re gonna be using copyright if you use copyright free images. It leaves you open to someone else coming around and copying you and eating at your profits…
- You are relying on a third party in this case Artoon Galley to create and deliver the products to their customers…
- Marketing of your listing may not be as automatic as described…
- The biggest thing to consider on is how much money can you really really make? and how quickly will you make this money?…
- Is this market of Art enthusiasts searching on Amazon? You are not going to sell those painting to anybody. This belongs to a specific group of people that are Art enthusiasts.
Those people spend thousands of Dollars for Art painting. But are they buying from Amazon? Here’s is the biggest problem about this business. These people are buying mostly in galleries.
It may require that you do a little bit more digging to understand industry of Art.
Artoon Gallery Cash Empire scam?
First off, thanks for reading this Artoon Gallery cash Empire review. I really hope you’ve gained value from it.
I think it’s a pretty good course, and simple way to use a software tool that’s gonna turn any image into a high quality canvas painting.
Therefore, I may recommend it… But…
You have to think about the fact that it will require a little bit more understanding of the art market so that you can make consistent sales.
Also, ask yourself the question: Are people really buying paintings on Amazon? We are talking about painting of Thousands of Dollars.
Answering this question will help you make an informed decision.
If you are really serious about starting a long term sustainable online business, see my #1 recommendation.
My recommendation is a course you can join for free and will give you the ability to sell absolutely anything you want online, and not only in Amazon.
Have any question regarding this Artoon Gallery Cash Empire review? Don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section below, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for the support!