Last updated on January 2nd, 2021 at 03:09 am
Welcome to my Affiliate Titan X review!
It’s not uncommon to see many affiliate marketing platforms that claim to offer tools marketers may need in order to get in front of the competition and succeed.
Some of them are legit, some are not…
First off I must congratulate you for taking the time to make your own research before putting your money into any “apparently good” product.
That’s the way to avoid scams and find the legitimate way to make money online.
But, what is Affiliate Titan X about, really? What can you really find inside this program? Can this platform really help you increase the odds in your favor? Is it truly legit or another scam? This post will cover those basic questions, and provide the pros and cons.
If this sounds great for you, get comfy, grab a snack, and pay close attention because I’m going to give you unbiased Affiliate Titan X review.
Affiliate Titan X Summary
Name : Affiliate Titan X
Owner : Chris X
Price : $7
Rating : 50/100
Verdict : Many tools but the owner doesn’t really explain the process behind them. It’s not beginner-friendly, but most importantly, there are much better programs out there.
Not recommended if you’re a beginner.
- What is Affiliate Titan X?
- Pros + Cons
- How does Affiliate Titan X work?
- Inside the Affiliate Titan X
- What I don’t like about Affiliate Titan X
- What I like about Affiliate Titan X
- Is Affiliate Titan X a scam?
1. What is Affiliate Titan X?
Affiliate Titan X is an 8-in-one affiliate marketing program that contains several tools to help affiliate marketers with their business.
It has 8 various products at the same time, which makes it the one of the unique marketing platform in the industry.
But, the PDF files only explain how the tools work, and not so much on affiliate marketing unfortunately. That’s why I was saying at the start of this review that the program isn’t for beginners.
So, if you’re a beginner reading this right now, you might want to learn more about my #1 recommended training and start for free, instead of wasting your time reading the rest of this review.
But if you want to read more, then let’s continue…
2. Pros and Cons
♥8 Products, bonus features, and training in a single program
♥30-day money-back guarantee
×The program may be overwhelming for newbies
×The process isn’t explained properly
3. How does Affiliate Titan X work?
First thing first, Affiliate Titan X comes with a 35-page long book with detailed instruction on how to use it.
Below is a quick overview of the best practices:
a/Choose a profitable program.
b/Create your affiliate campaign
C/Start driving traffic with your video content
4. Inside the Affiliate Titan X
First off, I don’t think this guide is accurate enough to guide newbies through the entire process of doing affiliate marketing.
Beginners need to go through a step-by-step affiliate marketing guide and proper education before they start to use this program.
Anyway, here is what you can find in the Affiliate Titan program:
- Warrior50. The owner claims that this feature will show you the best products to promote right now. And it seems to be always updated based on current trends.
- AutoAffiliateAds. This will provide you with more than 1,000 banners which are designed for ClickBank affiliate network. The only thing you have to do is adjust them for your campaigns, and you’re good.
- King of the Zon. This tool provides you with a search bar to find products to promote on Amazon.
By the way, King of the Zon is a free software, meaning you don’t even need to subscribe to Affiliate Titan X to use it.
- Launch Pulse. This tool happens to get you into new products and sign up as an affiliate even before it starts to hit the public. The software also shows you their commission rates and product prices.
- CB 250. This shows you the top ClickBank niches and products daily.
The funniest thing is there’s no insight provided by those tools that could even affect your capability to sell their products. So, why to waste your time?
- King of the Zoo. It’s quite similar to King of the Zon though. But instead of Amazon as a source of income, King of the Zoo is focused on JVZoo.
Basically this program will show you the best products to make money with JVZoo.
- Rapid video creator. This is a tool that helps you create fast videos to rank on YouTube.
- 1 Click Affiliate. This is a software that allows you to locate a template you can use to promote products.
But keep in mind that lots of people are using those templates, so you’re going to have similar templates to others subscribers.
Aside from the 8 products previously cited above, you also get access to 3 more training system.
a/Google SEO System. This is about using the tools mentioned and only 2 pages cover SEO discussion. Dosn’t makes any sense at all!
b/YouTube SEO System. This is identical to Google SEO but focuses on YouTube only.
c/Email Marketing System. Shows you how to build an email list.
5. What I don’t like about Affiliate Titan X
A/ They don’t explain the process properly.
Unfortunately the owner is promoting a method that is yet simple in theory, but hard to execute.
Again, the program lets you :
- Find products to promote
- Build landing pages and drive videos traffic
- Generate leads and convert them into sales.
If you’re an experience marketer, I’m sure you already know how to go about with the process.
But, this doesn’t do a great job at helping beginners set up their own business.
B/ There’re better programs out there.
The truth is there’re better programs out there that are far more equipped to help marketers or those just starting online with their affiliate marketing business.
The best of the best to start affiliate marketing is Wealthy Affiliate !
My advice to you is that if you’re going to invest in your business, invest in high quality programs.
6. What I like about Affiliate Titan X
The program only costs about $7 as its Front-End-Offer, and it can even go higher soon.
7. Is Affiliate Titan X a scam?
First off, thanks for taking your time to read my Affiliate Titan X review. I really hope you’ve gained value from it.
However, while affiliate titan x isn’t a scam, it certainly isn’t meant for beginners still establishing their business online.
The price is great ! I know, but it doesn’t mean you should invest in it.
The process isn’t explained properly. So, not intended for newbies.
Mind you, doing affiliate marketing the right way is the result of learning from a proven method, and working hard to build your business. Not by using some terrible and useless methods…
Rather, learn to build a strong foundation through the best affiliate marketing training platform by clicking Here.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section below, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for the support !