Ready to find high quality keywords for your marketing campaigns ? Merely start performing a search below.
Here is how Jaaxy keyword tool looks like on the inside.
(1) Keyword – This is the search phrase that the data to the right of it is representing.
(2) Avg – This is the global monthly traffic this search term gets.
(3) Traffic – It’s the estimated amount of traffic you’ll get if you rank on the first page of Google under a certain term.
(4) QSR (Quoted Search Results) – This quickly gathers information from the search engines and tells you the exact number of competing pages there are under an exact search term. In other words, this is how much competition you have. There are millions of these keywords out there and this is obvious when you have a tool that gives you this data.
(5) KQI (Keyword Quality Index) – This simply gives you an instant drive of keyword quality for any marketing campaign (PPC, SEO etc).
(6) SEO – This determines whether or not a keyword is a good candidate for getting SEO rankings. The higher this number, the higher you’ll likely be able to rank on the first page of Google.
Jaaxy is the best keyword research tool out there, and very simple to use.